Saturday, November 8, 2008

I am part of 3D

1 more week to go, then I'm free from school.

From January till now, I've studied in 3D class for 11months...long huh? I met alot of friends there, some funny one, good at entertaining, clever and hardworking...All sorts of friends, which makes me feel like don't wanna leave the school...

Everytime when I think back what I've actually learn in school, there's nothing pop out...Means I learn nothing? Well..that's quite obvious, I never pay attention while teacher is teaching.

School is like my second home, without school, I won't be able to be a student, if I never study, I will never try my best to be part of the good students.

Although 3D wasn't my dream class, but I still love this class, because I have lots of friend in this class!!

Different class got different friends, 3D.3E and 3F are like my family. My family means part of me, parts of me means I will never forget them... I will never....forget, trust me, I won't.

No comments: