Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Depressed

I feel depress recently...After PMR, my friend 1 by 1 told me that they're going to change school.

I feel so sad all of a sudden, our friendship, gonna end like this...I haven't write a dot on it yet...I seriously don't want it to end!!! NO WAY I'M ENDING IT!!!

Fishy, Fyonny, E jing, May ting, Shit min....My close friends, which are going to change school, I like to hang out with them, jokes with them..Seriously, they're kinda like part of my family now.

Without them, I feel so weird...No more jokes, No more laughter...It turns so...bored, kinda like full of sadness.

I'm so glad that I have them as my friends, my classmates, my schoolmates, and my family as well. It's best for them not to change school, I just can't stand it when all of them are gone....I would end up crying because of this...

Please, don't end our friendship. Thank you....really...

No comments: