Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cameron Highland

This is just a simple post, raining all day in Cameron Highland, I can't really take pictures at there. sorry about that =)
This is where I stayed in Cameron. This apartment is not the apartment I stayed, it's just a picture of other block. I took it when I was standing at the balcony. The place of this apartment called Desa Anthurium, I don't really know the spelling, just guessing the name ^^


This is the master bedroom, this is where I sleep, I sleep with my mom, dad, sister and my 1 cousin =)

Sorry, this is the only picture I took in my apartment, I still got lots of things to write about. Unfortunately, I don't have much time. I'm sorry =)

2 comments:

June Ong said...

You got the spelling 'anthurium' right. Anthuriums usually bloom in white, red or pink. Lovely pictures of the apartment areas. Made me wanna go up the highlands too.

evfoo said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cameron!!!i wan go!!