Thursday, November 6, 2008

Feel much better

My friend, Fishy had decided to continue her studies in Union!! Continue her form 4 !!

Fishy!! You rock!!! I felt so happy at the moment Fishy told me that she won't transfer to other school. At first, I don't really know what's she's talking about, but after few minutes, I began to understand her...What she was trying to say is "I've made my choice", and the choice is, STAY IN UNION!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

I don't know about other friends, they haven't made up their mind...And that worries me, I really hope that they can continue their study in Union...But that surely won't happen, if they have chose to leave the school, all we could do, is to be gratitude. They help me a lot, the only way I could help back is to let them go, but not stopping them...

"Love and gratitude"

No comments: