Friday, March 27, 2009

What a Bad Day

I had a bad day today..

My bad day started since the first two period...Two periods of Biology, my class's assistant monitor was like Line up! Go down now! Biology ady! Then I was like, DON'T WANT!!!!. She answered If don't dont want, then that's your problem, I'll tell teacher.

After 5minutes, around so, my friends and I walked down slowly...We were as slow as...erm...someone retarded? Someone who was sleep walking I guess >.< . When we reached Bio Lad, I heard someone laughing, a real loud one! I mean...very loud. No kidding man!!! I was like, WHAT THE FUCK!! Who the hell is laughing?! I pointed my middle finger in front of my friends, my friends were all like, Xiao Bai, what is wrong with you? Coool downnnn...Some even said, You are so funny when you scold vulgar!! =.=

We stand outside for about...35minutes, there were 16 of us, who walked damn slow..and talk real loud when we were standing outside the lab.

----------------------------------------------------------------

And this is the second incident that happened to me!
It's recess time, so I walked to the class beside me, and meet up with Ev. Then we were chit-chatting while walking. All of a sudden 'TONG!!!!' I fall down!! I slide down the stairs! I haven't even walk for like....6staircase!!!

My hand got scratched, now it had a small scar on it...My beautiful hand end up like this, and my elbow got bruises...It really hurt whenever I touch it! OUCH!





1 comment:

evfoo said...

hahahahahahahahahaha

funny man!

but this time I feel ok only

last year still remember?
fall down and let whole class laughing at you
that one only funny
because you scream like a kids xD