Friday, March 13, 2009

Hurray!

EXAM IS OVER!!!!!!!!


Damnit! Finally, my test is over!!

4days straight, without a rest or revision time..But I manage to...well, at least finish my test paper, but I leave alot of blanks though...

I'm sooo damn happy that exam is finally over!
Finally, I can watch ANIME everyday now! Nobody will ever NAG me now!

After we finish our Physic test paper, I was like Hurray! Jumping here and there, yelling this and that. I don't even know why or what am I yelling...But still, it feels so good to yell it out, cause finally, IT'S OVER, RIGHT?!

During Additional Mathematics lesson, I got my result, I got 24 for my Additional Mathematics! *BUMP* but the reason I felt happy is because I copied homework, I never do my homework on my own, yet I can still get 24, I FEEEEL SOOO DAMMMM HAPPYYYYY!!!!

During History lesson, Leng Lui's eyes tells me that she feels like crying..
So I decide to make her smile again, well if it's possible, MAKE HER LAUGH REAL HARD!
I start with how to become a graceful girl, various way...etc etc.
Then, Nicole, Jing Yan, HF, Leng Lui and Geon laugh real hard when I did 1 tricks. The way you should laugh XD

Well, this is the end, tomorrow is Leng Lui's birhtday! I have to wish her today! 12am SHARP!

Sorry, broken english XD
I'm poor in English, I'll correct it whenever I'm free =)

No comments: