Friday, February 6, 2009

My form 4 class

Since I got nothing to talk about, I'll post about my class, 4s3.

Well, it's a science class...Students from 3C,3D,3E,3F,3H 2008 studied in my class, ONLY some of em. =)

I sit at the back, second from the last. Behind me is Jing Yan, my daddy, My right hand side is Nicole my mom , in front of me is Shu Hui, my left hand side is Celene..hehehe, cute name huh? wakaka..

Well, nothing special occurs, maybe just ONCE...When prefects asked us to line up and go up to the hall, we start sang "Da xiang, da xiang..." chinese song, lazy to type it in chinese. To be frank, it is quite an interesting class, cos some knows how to joke and good at entertaining...LOL!!!

But to me, it is a good class, cos nobody said vulgar..NOT AT ALL, except me...When I said a long vulgar dirty words, my friend would start laughing, they laugh real hard, yet I have no idea why are the laughing...It's confusing me...damnit.

This year is a tough year, a very very TOUGH one! Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Additional Mathematics and Mathematics. TOUGH subjects! But I will try my best to achieve my goal...My this year's resolution is to pass all my subjects, or maybe at least get a 30marks for all of em.

Next year's resolution is to pass my SPM, if I could, IF....I could get scolarship, then it would be GREAT!! Indeed a great honour for me and for my family...*day dreaming*

Imma weirdo, forget about what I said, I'll take some picture, the view of my class and students if I manage to do so...Don't put too high hopes on me, the more you climb, the more disappointed you get....

2 comments:

evfoo said...

chimmmmmmmm

ur english too..

me too s2p...

cant understand totally

Xiao bai said...

evfoo -lol, nvm, next time i post in chinese