Saturday, February 28, 2009

4S3 Rock!

I guess I was wrong...4s3 is an ideal class for me after all. I guess you're wondering why I said so right? Well...compare 3D(2008) and 4S3(2009), there are multiple difference between this two classes..

First of all, 3D is a quiet class, nobody dare to joke, everybody study study study from the beginning of the day till the end of the day, but 4S3, we joke, fooling around from the beginning of the day till the end of the day. Cool huh?

Secondly, all the students in 4S3 are all jokers, or maybe entertainer...I don't really how to describe 'em...Take Huai Theng and Jing Ying as the example, they are so darn funny!! They always makes me laugh! A REAL HARD ONE!!!! After that we got Geon's (cutie) cute reaction! CUTE moves! OH GOSH! I'm soooo inlove, obsess with her cute sound and cute moves!!!!! Then we have Sheu Huey(Dono how to spell) always likes to "Xiao bai~,call for fun" or "Nin gou~Call for fun" damn sweat! But it's funny!!! *woooohoooo*

Thirdly, all of us always trick teachers. I still remember that we tricked Maths and Chinese teacher, lol...both of them are woman, and they are chinese, duh! We pretend that we're not in class, we close all the fans, windows...XD

Lastly, we always copy homework!! *laughing real hard*

2 comments:

albee ♥ said...

lolx..
So..that day you all are playing with your teacher...
sweat lorh ..
I'm curious when I saw half of your class student all hide under their desk ..[[I'm peeping you all]]
XDDD

Xiao bai said...

Qing-ya,geon's idea! haha