Monday, February 10, 2014

Time flies, year 2014 has already marched into the second month of the year which is February. Just few months ago, my mom asked me if my course would be able to finish its study in Penang, unfortunately what we both wished for did not come true. 

Recently, that conversation have been lingering in my thoughts. I wonder what would happen when the day for me to leave home comes. 

Am i going to burst in tears? Or take it like a man? I couldnt imagine me hugging my families and not wanting to leave them. But in order to sucessfully graduate my degree, i have no choice but to go with the flow. 

The feelings of not having my family members around me might make me go nuts, go berserk, i dont know what might happen to me! 

If tears i have been holding on meant to set free right on that day, i might as well let it go. 2years is such a long period of time, without them by my side, i might end up crying for days. 

Counting down to October, the month i will be living in Kuala Lumpur for 2years. 

No comments: