Thursday, January 30, 2014

Every night is the same, nothing can ever comprehend this complicated feelings. 

Being drawn away from you happens to be the worse moment of my life. Seconds past, minutes past, and it felt like years! 

Clearly aware that things will never work out for the both of us, but i have the urge to keep going, keep believing that one day you would realise all the affections i have towards you were real.

Your smile, your gesture, your appearances melt my heart. Especially your eyes, it is so mesmerizing, it had me starstrucked when i first saw you. 

Although you would eventually get to meet the love of your life, your soulmate. However, nothing will ever stop me from looking over you from afar. The day i had my eyes on you, i promised myself that i would be your guardian angel till the very end. Until someone who is capable of protecting you comes forward. 

Love is a HUGE thing, never underesimate it. Sometimes, someone could kill just to get hold of L.o.v.e 

No comments: