Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Excelsior FreeShard

Hmm..Lemme introduce the game I play nowadays, and I've been playing this game for more than a year. Just wanted to share this game with you guys =)

Well, the game of the name is Excelsior FreeShard. It's just a server that is created by Colibri,the Admin of this server. The Town Centre

Sorry, the picture is quite small cos I don't know how to make it bigger since this is the large one =( . Sorry about that .

It's a nice game, got more than 90+ players =) Everybody is friendly, and I'm also one of the friendly players, haha.

This is the website htt://www.uoex.net

Hope ya'll try this game =) It's a nice game, and I'm totally obsess with it! I'm sure that you'll do the samething as I do if you try it out =)

I'll post more about Shard soon, once I know how to make the ScreenShot larger =)

No comments: