Friday, October 24, 2008

PMR is over

PMR ended few weeks ago, but now only I update my blog. Sorry guys :)

Well, just like the previous post, my trial sucks, so as my PMR exam. When I saw the paper, I almost fainted. Cause the question is so damn hard, that I can't even answer it!

I'm so regret that I didn't study...very very regret...But this regretness can't never be atone, cause the PMR is already over.

Damn regret !!! But what can I do now? Haiz...

Anyway, I choose Science stream, don't really know can I make it to Science stream or not. Cause need to see my PMR result and school's trial exam. My trial exam's Mathematics = 46, Science = 42. Pro huh? LOL...

Hmm...I should end my post here, kinda busy lately, so many presentation in school, 1day trip etc. The presentation sucks, but I think the 1day trip wil be damn fun.

Have a nice day :)

No comments: